ARE YOUR FINANCES IN HARMONY WITH THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE?
At Symphony Financial, we offer a second opinion service to give you confidence about your wealth and your future. Whether you have an advisor or you’re a DIY wealth manager, we’ll review your finances to help you determine if your strategies are in line with your goals. We’ll help you address questions like:
- Do I have what I need to maintain my lifestyle?
- Am I missing opportunities or have blind spots regarding risks?
- Am I being strategic about taxes?
- Could I spend less time managing my finances and more time enjoying life?
- Is leaving a legacy a priority and if so to whom and how?
HOW IT WORKS
We know you're busy and respect your time, so our Second Opinion Service is done in two quick meetings.
Review your financial situation
Discuss your goals, values, and concerns
Analysis of retirement planning
Analysis of investments & insurance
Analysis of estate planning & document review
If we find gaps or inefficiencies in your plan, we’ll offer recommendations to improve your situation. If everything looks great, we will be straight forward and tell you that you are in good order. Our goal is to give you total clarity and confidence about your finances—so you can spend less time worrying and more time living.